How do you know when it is time for a new website? I am not just asking that question because we develop dance studio websites. It’s because even we had to redesign and redo our website last year after 5 years of the same (but we loved it) website. Here are the questions to ask yourself:
- Am I happy with the size of my business?
- Do I get new students from my website? How do I know where my new students come from?
- Is my website mobile-friendly?
- Does my website reflect the awesomeness of my studio?
- Can people easily find what they are looking for on my Website?
- Do I have a form for people to contact me/my studio?
- Can I easily message people from my website – i.e. to announce closings, etc?
- Is my studio easily found by people searching on Google?
- Can people register and pay for classes using my website?
- Does my website grow my business?
- Do you control all the content on your website?
- Do you have unlimited videos, images, text, and pages?
If the answers to these questions are “No” or “I don’t know“, please contact us for your free evaluation and recommendation!
Here are examples of some amazing websites that we’ve designed. They have a ton of functionality and we’ve been getting rave reviews on how studios have increased their business using Dance Studios Web Design.
Rhythm Dance Company
JPA Dance Arts