Taking your commerce or classroom business virtual: A guide to virtual courses
Taking your business virtual (for example with virtual courses) has become critical during these times. We are striving to help all our clients get through this time as many are struggling to keep their businesses generating income. A large percentage of We Are Immediate’s clients are non-profits or event-based businesses. We are trying to help as much as we can by providing our technology and resources.
What we can do
- If you are a class or event-based company, we have provided a list of software below that can help you take your business virtual.
- If We Are Immediate has built your website, we can create a login/password-protected page accessible only to those with a password.
- If you have a brick-and-mortar store and would like an e-commerce store enabled, we can provide you with an e-commerce solution within 1 week.
Webinar or E-Learning
There is a difference between webinar/conference software and e-learning. A short explanation is that e-learning is modular based and students can go from module to module. Conferences and webinars can be live or pre-recorded and make the user view the entire section. Click Here for a full description of the differences between each so you can make the right choice for your business.
Below is a short list of different software (some of which we have used). In terms of E-learning, we are only familiar with LearnDash – a WordPress-based system. It is easy to use and can be registration-based with e-commerce included. If you would like to see a full list of e-learning and webinar software, please visit Capterra
- https://samba.live/ Starts FREE
- https://gobrunch.com/ Starts FREE
- https://www.zoho.com/ Starts at $8
- https://livestorm.co/ Starts Free
https://www.learndash.com/ A complete coursework Learning management system with attendance, fees, modules, etc. $159/year PLUS installation. Made from WordPress technology.
https://www.accordlms.com/ – Starts at $1.75 per student per month
If you need help with any of the above information, please contact us: email@example.com
Original post found on our sister company https://weareimmediate.com/blog/taking-your-commerce-or-classroom-business-virtual-a-guide/