- Research has shown that 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action. Half of these actions turn into purchases, or in your case, potential new enrollments!
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within an hour. It takes the same percentage desktop users a month to catch up to this!
- Mobile coupons are redeemed 10 times more than print coupons.
- 81% of smart phone users have done product research on their smart phone and 50% have made their purchase with one.
- By 2014, mobile phones will overtake desktop computers as the most common way to access the internet.
- 60% of users expect that the mobile webpage loads within 3 seconds or they leave the site. This is exactly why your studio needs a fast mobile web page!
These are just a few of the many statistics that prove why mobile websites are important. See below to view a slideshare produced by hubspot containing these facts and many more!
Difference between a mobile website and a optimized website:
The difference between a mobile website means that you website looks like an APP not just a website that is readable on the phone. Take Dance Studios Web Design for example. The first example is mobile optimized. You can see it, but it's very tiny. The second version make tabs and buttons easy to click on any mobile device:
Get a mobile site and increase your business:
Ready to convert your website into a great user-friendly, mobile site? If you’re on your mobile phone you are already viewing our mobile site. Contact us at 888-688-2955 or email us here for more information!
What You Really Should Know