Think you can’t do SEO? Guess again! Because Google now owns YouTube, the fastest way for potential families/students to find your studio is by posting a properly “tagged” video on YouTube.
Here are the steps for strategically choosing keywords and integrating them into your video’s title, tags, and description to ensure that people who are searching for dance studios in your area will very likely be pointed to yours.
Choose strategic and relevant keywords.
- Choose keywords that are relevant to things people might search for, such as dance recital, dance studio, your studio name, etc. Location words are also powerful, especially the more localized ones. For example, if someone is looking up dance studios in your town, having that as part of your keyword could quickly put you higher up in the search results.
For example: Cheer Studio, Manhattan, NY.
- Use your keyword in the title of your video. This is important because Google looks at your title when ranking pages to put in the search results. Therefore, if your keyword is something like "Cheer Champions Charleston", your title could be something like Hip Hop @ Charleston Cheer Champions.
- Make sure to include your keywords in your description, but keep your description in sentence format! e.g. www.thecheerchampions.net offers cheer and tumbling classes to children and teens from ages 4-14.
- Linking back to your site and your online registration page encourages your audience to look up your studio and register.
- Provide relevant tags, i.e. descriptors of your video and studio.
- Using tags makes your video more likely to be found if people search for other words in conjunction with your main keyword. Following our earlier example, you could also tag your video with “hip-hop,” “hip hop,” “dance schools,” “awesome dance,” etc.
Posting on your website adds to search ranking
Make sure you post as high-quality videos as you can, and don’t forget that you can also embed your videos on your website too.
Views from your website will be added to those on your YouTube channel video. More views and more interaction with your video means Google will give your video higher ranking. Finally, if you have a blog, it’s a good idea to embed your videos into a blog post. Not only can you use it to talk more about what your school has to offer, but it will also positively affect your ranking.
Finally, if you have a blog, it’s a good idea to embed your videos into a blog post. Not only can you use it to talk more about what your school has to offer, but it will also positively affect your ranking.
Dance Studios Web Design can design and create a unique website for your studio whether it's dance, cheer, or whateva! Our sites start at only $600 and are made to work with YOUTUBE and have the best tools for increasing SEO. Our services also include creating YouTube channels and helping you getting your site listed FIRST. Let us know if we can help you!
Call us TOLL FREE: 888-688-2955 to get started today.